Dont end it in 2017
A downloadable game for Windows
Elemental is all about combining the exploration aspects of an Open World Game and the fast paced linear aspects from Platformers!
Full game coming January 2017! But for now, please enjoy a little demo showcasing the design of the game! If you discover any errors or bugs, please notify me immediately!
Current Version v0.62
- Fixed an outline issue with a background!
- Fixed a major issue with doors
- Fixed a collision issue
- Fixed the physics engine!
v0.6 (AKA "MEITdev" Update) Changelog:
- Added Tutorial!
- Made game much easier! When you die, you no longer lose all of your gems!
- Added more Environment inside worlds 3&4
- Added new sounds!
- Fixed Major Glitch with Doors (Found by myself)!
- Fixed Wall Jump Bug!
- More Optimizations!
Special Thanks to MEITdev for analyzing and reviewing my game!
- Added 2 new Snow/Water levels!
- New tileset!
- Made major tweaks to the tilesets!
- Made major tweaks to the Snow BG!
- Fixed several issues inside the physics engine!
- Fixed tons of issues with the lag. Game now runs 5% faster!
- Fixed the version menu button (again)!
- Added 2 new volcano levels!
- Made minor tweaks inside the levels!
- Fixed the version menu button!
- Fixed very minor bugs!
Just unzip ;)
A = Move left
D = Move right
W = Climb/ Go inside doors
Shift = Dash
Enter = Pause
Enter + Shift = Go to Stage Selection
Enter + Escape = Go to Main Menu
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10
- RAM: 512MB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB graphics
- Sound Card: Yes
- Free Disc Space: 4MB
In other words, just about nothing!
Recommended Requirments [WIP]
- OS: Windows 7, 8 or 10 (64 BIT)
- Ram: 2GB RAM
- CPU: Intel Core 13-4130 Processor (3M Cache, 2.90 GHz) (This is just a placeholder, may change soon)
- GPU: Anything dedicated!
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
The game is actually a lot closer to the end of development than you think! Any suggestions?
This was a very fun demo. The levels looked really nice and the peaceful tone of the game was nice. I liked the exploration aspect of the game.